View Single Post
Old 29th December 2020, 14:05   #344
lipsee
Regular poster

Touer,diesel auto,,

O dear o dear this car will be the death of me,,, doing the back two drains on my tourer,,I thought the front two was a faff...oh my goodness... Actually the O/s was not too bad,, I used a seal cartridge end bit andit went on well ,,but I did notice some water laying around in there.. The N/s was the pits...having not read all fine instruction(thanks again Arctic),I was baffled (easily done)by the cargo eye thingies ,ended up taking off the spare wheel cover (noticed I got a flat) Eventually that horribble bit of carpet came out (I may cut a hole in it to view the pipe easier...Looked at the N/s pipe I noticed a dripple from the inside of the chrome trim in two places,,what the bets there are other leaks too. But it should be an easyish fix with the right tools and perhaps a bottle of Captain Tolly,s leak sealer...Back to the O/s,,,,I checked the trim rivets that side and they look ok,,BUT the wiring loom is sodden ,,the water seems tobe coming in via the back side window...The spare wheel well is bone dry ,and rear light seem good...I now admit I,m losing faith ...After thiss coffee I,m going to seal up the last pipe...then finsh that bottle of brandy...regards
lipsee is offline   Reply With Quote