View Single Post
Old 30th November 2020, 11:03   #42
VikingMG
Avid contributor

MG ZT-T, R75 1.8T Tourer,R75 2,5 V6

Quote:
Originally Posted by beinet1 View Post
Hi all,

Found it most easy to ask for advice in this old thread as it suits my issue very well...So here is a muffled "help" from a foreign Norwegian member...

I have played around with TOAF and DRL settings on my newly acquired -99 1.8 and have now lost my sidelights....

I did not take a backup before I started...

Seems like this thread answers the most regarding this issue!?!

There is a LCM file to download in this thread that have worked for several members with this issue, but I read that your advice is not to do it as it migth not suit my specific LCM. The file seems to be not available from the link anymore anyway...

So, it seems that taking a backup from the LCM in my V6 and transfer it to the 1.8 might be the best option? The V6 has a build date two weeks later than my 1.8 so i assume the LCM and settings from factory are the same, but I can check this through TOAF? Is there any modifications needed to be done to the backup file before tranfering it to the 1.8?

Any advice are greatly appreciated

Hi fellow Norwegian...

Wonder why you dont reach out for more help.
Been playing around with TOAF since It came In 2016 and I know tons of stuff about It...Both the pitfalls and joys...

One of the LCM options (30% DRL ) are codeed wrong depending on what car you have...The rest is tip top..

If you need help I can fix your car through TeamViewer...

Set up both my R75s and ZT-T with TOAF but you need to be familliar with car diagnostics and BACKUP everything before changes...

Last edited by VikingMG; 30th November 2020 at 11:22..
VikingMG is offline   Reply With Quote