View Single Post
Old 5th July 2020, 02:23   #2
selwol
Regular poster

exrover75 saloon owner gone to a good home

Hi, I don’t know if you have had any luck getting your parcel but we had a nightmare with them for over 12 months failing to deliver with the same excuse. I have sat on the phone calling the customer service number for over an hour waiting for someone to answer. When I finally spoke to the woman i told her what was happening And she promised to look into the matter and call me back. She didn’t but the driver did and demanded to know why I had complained. It was very intimidating. He went on to say that our houses on this lane took him too far off his route and he’s told his manager that he won’t deliver here and they accepted this. Then we emailed the CEO and got a standard acknowledgment email.. Then last week a parcel was delivered by a lady Hermes driver and she told us he’s been moved to a different route. There’s a Facebook group about Hermes that gives phone numbers and emails. If the parcel has been sent back to them then the vendor is their customer and they need to chase it up for you.
selwol is offline   Reply With Quote