View Single Post
Old 8th June 2020, 13:35   #5
Bluejon
Cumbria & N/Lancs Regional Secretary

2003 Rover 75 Saloon [Royal Blue] + 1999 Rover 75 Saloon [Duo-Tone Bacchus/Zircon Silver]

Thanked 1,656 Times in 769 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA View Post
.................................... getting the hang of it, the mistakes are getting fewer.

1-Sea Hurricane flying over "J" for Jane Lancaster Bomber. The Sea hurricane is the only one flying and belongs to the Shuttleworth Collection, where the photo was taken. The Lancaster lives at East Kirby and does taxi runs, not allowed to actually fly at the moment. I posted this picture up on Lancaster Bomber page on Facebook and it has 270 likes so far.

2-The sea Hurricane, again. With the almost Supermoon. Again Hurricane photo taken at the Shuttleworth Collection. The moon I shot from my back garden in the last couple of weeks, and the camera was handheld.

3-Concorde and The Red Arrows. The original photo I took of Concorde and the Arrows was on a Royal Fly past day. The moon I shot from my back garden in the last couple of weeks and the camera was handheld.

4-Vulcan XH558. Cannot remember where I actually took the photo of the Vulcan. But the moon was shot within the last few weeks from my back garden. And the camera was handheld.

5-Believe it or not but the plane is a glider and was shooting fireworks in the early evening, Again the glider lives at the Shuttleworth Collection. The event was the Flying Proms 2017. Again the supermoon was shot in the last couple of weeks from my back garden. And the camera was handheld.

(Camera used to take the supermoon photo's is a Nikon D5000 and the lens is a Nikon 70-300mm)
Superb Bob,Class Aircraft,Class Images,many thanks for sharing,keep them coming.

Take care,look after yourself Jan & I hope to be able to have a catch up with you in the not too distant.

Best Wishes John & Jan.