View Single Post
Old 16th April 2020, 10:25   #30
grout20
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 Connie SE 2.5 V6 Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
Ok so 12 months as passed and my MOT was due, I got up at 6.30am yesterday had the usual two rounds of toast and a nice cup of coffee after my shower.

I then went over the car checking all the lights, tyre pressures, window wipers, seats belts and the like even though I did it a few days ago, had another cup of coffee then set out on my 25 mile Italian tune up before arriving at my MOT station at 09.40.

Handed the keys over and off I went for a 45 minute walk, came back was handed the keys back along with my new MOT for 2021 so good start to the day.

Stay safe out there guys all the best Arctic.

Nice result Steve.

I did the similar "last minute re-re-re check" in the MOT car park before handing over the keys last year.

When I came back to pick up the car the tester said one of the front headlights wasn't working!

Well it must have popped when he turned them on because they were fine when I walked away....

The worst of it was, he registered the Fail before he went ahead and replaced the bulb and then issued the Pass. The first Fail the car has had. Grrrrrr.

Not important in the grand scheme of things now, but still annoys me when I think of it

Stay safe
John

My 2.5 V6 Connoisseur SE Auto 75 is the
• 20,516th 75 to be made out of 112,381
• 787th 2.5 V6 Connoisseur SE to be made out of 3,671
• 1,248th Wedgwood Blue Metallic (code: JBH) to be made out of 7,515 code JBH 75's
grout20 is offline   Reply With Quote