View Single Post
Old 10th March 2020, 06:20   #151379
2Diesels
Trader

ZT 260SE, Connoisseur CDT

Good Morning Gadgies, Wifeys & Chivers, looks a bit better out this morning.
Had a visit from the contractors who are “repairing” my house yesterday, I’m not confident it’s going to be a nice job, my living room, porch, staircase & landing are all in one yet they are talking about only decorating to the top of the stairs & not doing the landing, that’s going to look good, for the sake of about 6 more strips of wallpaper and painting a bit of skirting board, they weren’t going to touch the porch at all, even though the tiles have all come loose & when you lift the sunken door mat, the wayrocs look like weetabix underneath, yet the surveyor missed it off his report. I have very little confidence in this job now. It’s not as if I’m one these who purposely damages every electrical appliance & piece of furniture in the house & claims for it all, I just want my house fixed & a new sofa & yet they keep telling me things like “That will probably just dry out” and “There’ll be no need to replaster that” & so on.
I haven’t been rehomed, I’ve had no expenses, the least they could do is do a proper job
2Diesels is offline   Reply With Quote