View Single Post
Old 21st February 2020, 14:26   #20
Bluejon
Cumbria & N/Lancs Regional Secretary

2003 Rover 75 Saloon [Royal Blue] + 1999 Rover 75 Saloon [Duo-Tone Bacchus/Zircon Silver]

Thanked 1,656 Times in 769 Posts

For me sometimes it’s the stories behind the cars that are just as important as the cars themselves and the friendships we have made, the memories will always be with us no matter what.
Mick[/QUOTE]

Well said Mick,my sentiments entirely,long lasting Friendships over the many years of ownership that have been & are still being formed & memories that will last a lifetime,is surely testiment & credit to the marque which initially brought us all together, whether it be Rover or MG.

Credit must also be paid for these Friendships & with it the dedication toward the upkeep that many have put into these cars over the years through being associated with the many clubs like The Rover 75 & MG ZT Owners Club,incidentally this one I been a member of since the clubs inception,which have been formed thus enabling many likewise enthusiasts to hopefully keep these fine vehicles running obviously not as daily drivers,but to hopefully attend club events & the many rallies & shows that will hopefully prevail for many,many years to come.

Regards.....John.

Last edited by Bluejon; 22nd February 2020 at 00:07..
Bluejon is offline   Reply With Quote