View Single Post
Old 17th November 2019, 15:36   #149438
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancpudn View Post
Blimey! Phil, that's not good news when they're targeting you like this I hope these thieves get their comeuppance.
Thank you Ian, this afternoon we installed trail cameras/CCTV around the property and forest. We think the thieves are local as they seemed to know the lay of the land, where to go with an escape route worked out beforehand. Part of the forest, drops down into a gorge with caves, a stream/river. There are many hiding places. I have been in the caves only once to look for a lost dog and it was scary because of the snakes. It has been quiet on the burglary front here for several years. The last major burglary we had, was when the robbers dressed up as police. They got into the main house, beat up my Mother in law (she couldn't get to her gun in time) and they attempted to behead her during the robbery with a machete. She required several head and neck operations to reconnect. Jessicas Father was dying from cancer at home and he was beaten up as well, he died the following day. A few days later after a tip-off, the robbers were tracked down by city police and shot dead. I am confident we will get the thieves and give them what they deserve. If you look on Youtube, there are many examples of the police operating death squads and executing suspects in public in Nairobi, it is how things are done. Armed robbery is a capital offence. I wonder what would happen if the death squads operated in the UK.
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote