Thread: Testicle Pain
View Single Post
Old 27th February 2019, 07:06   #106
Dallas
This is my second home

1979 Capri 1.6L, 1982 Capri 1.6L, 2016 Dacia Stepway

Thanked 3,397 Times in 2,218 Posts

doc said I couldn't keep taking the antibiotics for too long. I think 4 weeks was the longest period taking them, and then the pain returned once they were stopped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post

A testicular pain and disorders forum with 569 members. Contributors would be professionals and patients. It is for sufferers seeking support and solutions.
I'm already a member on there Phil, there are quite a few of us battling from the condition, but no real cures though. Many have had surgery without much success, seems only those that have had the testicle removed have gone on to live a pain free life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
Wes, you can apply to the NHS to read your notes from the multi-disciplinary team meeting, if you are wondering what was discussed. After my bypass, I paid 2 GBP for a copy of my notes from the operating theatre. I was asked if it was for litigation and i said no, I am just curious. There was no problem.
I may just do that Phil, I done similar with regards to Trigeminal Neuralgia with the Maxillofacial and Neurology team.

Roll on next week, but something is telling me even if they do offer me surgery, I'm most probably going to chicken-out, this would be due to the many failed success stories that I've read.
Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote