View Single Post
Old 10th February 2019, 09:44   #377
Ennine
Posted a thing or two

Ford

The starting point for this has to be information gathering. When I got sick of the bs I went back through pages and pages of posts back to 2010 looking at all the contradictions, excuses etc. Someone needs to gather everything that is known (true or suspect) from day one. How he got started, how he arranged things, the factory he used, phone numbers, IP's anything and everything, in the hope to get an angle on him. He obviously covered his tracks pretty well from day one. It's a pretty fair bet (for example) that he was able to browse this forum without using his main account. If you're ever going to have enough to take to any authority, you need to start digging and information gathering, sifting through it to build up a picture and even that could end up being little more than speculation.
Of course, it would take patience and determination from any who could be bothered. Maybe the mods would allow a thread to be started "Who is Radioguy". The thread would need to be ONLY what people know, or think they know and devoid of any personal axe grinding about or support of the person in question and minus personal experiences, good or bad. Simply known facts. When he first showed up etc. There is info about certainly further afield than this forum. Many contradictions to be be found across forums.
Ok. That's it. I am going back to my life.

How to: Replace touch screen Navall II

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by Ennine; 10th February 2019 at 11:26.. Reason: addition
Ennine is offline   Reply With Quote