View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2019, 23:18   #22
steve-45
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon CDTi

Thanked 1,089 Times in 774 Posts

Heres one of many TRUSTPILOT reviews...........

Product never arrived. They did issue me a refund about 40 days in, (after asking me to change my one star review to five), but assured me the product was still on the way. It’s been 59 days... nothing. Two friends ordered the same product at the same time and never received them either. Buyers beware!

Update: here are some of the statements from the “solution” email they just sent me. I’ve never dealt with a company this unprofessional in my life.
“It's really disappointing to see One-Star comment by you without contacting me first.... “. “ you know I'm always happy to help but a minute ago my boss said he would fire me if you cannot find the refund's properly shown in your account. I'll appreciate you put 5 star back after you have checked and convinced everything's all right.” Went on and on about how they issued a refund... YES I said right in my review that they DID refund me. Over a month after the email confirming it was shipped, after reaching out multiple times... posting a review is what made them respond. They said the product was on the way, and that “while I waited” for it to arrive they would refund me due to my unpleasant experience. But the product still should have arrived AT SOME POINT. And my two friends who ordered at the same time never received theirs either. What company sends an official email to a customer saying “my boss threatened to fire me”?!? Absolutely unreal.

If anyone actually receives their order please let us all know ........
steve-45 is offline   Reply With Quote