View Single Post
Old 25th November 2018, 22:18   #143175
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancpudn View Post
Morning Phil, I'm going to take it easy again today as my back still giving me jip & wont let me bend
The washing machine needs to be pulled out from under the worktop as the outlet pipe has come adrift and needs connecting again.

I just saw a pool of water appearing from under the washing machine and switched it off before any more water came out.
Of course there's a mountain of laundry to do.

That job will have to wait unless I can get hold of my younger brother to pull it out and reattach the outlet pipe.

Going to be 'ping meals' today for tea! I cant be bothered cooking today. Aldi's pasta Meatballs al Forno with some garlic & herb bruschetta bread
That wind ain't half cold & it's starting to rain now.
Good evening Ian, it won’t do you any harm to give your back a rest. I am a fine one to talk By coincidence, this afternoon I pulled out the washing machine. Same thing, a leak. A clip on the hose at the back had come loose. I checked the filter and it was clogged up with lots of horrible black hair and it had white deposits in there as well. Just before the tenants left, they said the washing machine was leaking.

Have a peaceful night.
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote