View Single Post
Old 31st October 2018, 07:59   #125
clouddog

Rover 75

Kinda strange there is so little to tell about the Comet in this thread. I must say I don't follow car audio threads a lot so maybe there is a newer better model.

I still have a lot of issues with my Comet.

but let me start with a positive note:
Bluetooth does work fine on mine
Wifi works amazing (speed sucks but to connect is great. was different on my previous model)

What doesn't work:
Radio. doesn't work at all. Keeps dropping away if you can find a radiostation. Sucks big time. I have to listen radio on wifi (connection with my phone).

Play spotify on your phone and connect that to the radio with bluetooth. something you can do these day on every modern radio. worked flawlessly on my previous navall model. Now i cannot find how to do it. When the phone is connected to the radio with bleutooth and i play music on my phone i do not hear it through the phone but alos not on the radio.

Spotify and radio.et net (both apps) take ages to start. once they start they work.

Internet is incredibly slow. (I have quick 4G on my iphone)

The mirror option (see your phone on your radio) does not work at all. Did somebody got this working? I have an iphone 8.

Netflix and youtube give me black screen. I had this also with my previous navall but i got it working =in the end. Now not usable. (want it to use when i'm waiting in the car)

Are there any updates of the operating system?

Hope you guys can help cause otherwise i have to look for a different solution and this was just throwing money away.
clouddog is offline   Reply With Quote