View Single Post
Old 23rd September 2018, 17:30   #142050
Lancpudn
This is my second home

MG ZS EV

Thanked 3,427 Times in 2,565 Posts

Evening all, The heavens have just opened here after a beautiful day. I thought I was going to get a shedload of laundry done without using that infernal tumble drier but didn't make it

Fish pie & veggies for tea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPWC View Post
Afternoon all, spent this morning cleaning a carpet fora mate at their business premises,quoted for it thinking it would be a doddle, ha! took me almost 3 hours from setting up to driving away. Heavy soiling didn't come out first time, despite using a stronger solution in the pre spray, had to do the heavy soiled areas a second time to get it up to scratch. Still not perfect, but much better.She was pleased with the result anyway, that is the one problem with this job, you never know if the stain or soiling will come out easily, have to point that out to the customer every time, that no guarantee can be provided for 100% removal
Then spent the afternoon trawling eBay, gumtree and facebook, for Insignia parts, seeing as the wife shoved it into the gatepost yesterday afternoon after a really harassing day. Sourced second hand bumper and washer bottle, just need fog light and surround now, then can get it to Dave for the paintwork to be done.

Ouch Rich, That's a bummer about the Battle damage on the Insignia

I washed & polished the Niro today & noticed some scuffs & scraps on all four corners by SWMBO

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie View Post
Hope she gets better soon John.

Blimey John that was a marathon hospital visit, I hope your missus is on the mend.

Blessed are the tea makers.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3b...auto-2000_auto
Lancpudn is offline   Reply With Quote