View Single Post
Old 19th August 2018, 14:47   #66
Groundsman Willie
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 1.8t

[QUOTE=crazy frog;2661250]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alikris

Uploading photos into posts or your own photo album on the forums is very easy to do. Why blame others for your apparent incompetence?
" I've just uploaded a photo

[img
https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/imagehosting/358675b75a8f14618b.jpg[/img]

Dear sir,
having spent my life as a hard working humble Janitor clearing up dirty footprints and excrement. I imagine this is why I'm Impotent, sorry incontinent, sorry again Incompetent, I knew if I pushed had enough I would finally pass the right word out that you called me ?.
However a big thankyou for that amazing photographic very detailed portrait of a feathered Great T.I.T just about to drop one on your pride and joy .Sorry if I got the bird brains name wrong. But Ornithology was never a strong point. I guess that makes me doubly incontinent Sorry again Doubly incompetent, I should have paid more attention at university whilst studying for my Degree in Janitoring.
But if you need some advice from an expert on how to remove a bird brained feathered friends little dump on your pride and joy.
What you do is get a stiff brush and shove it up and down with a slight twisting motion. Now don't get to excited you can always pay for this service after midnight.
Having had a wonderfully fulfilling well technically unfulfilling First Career now that I've got more time on my hands than I know what to do with. I think I may go back to Uni for a further Degree in bad mannered keyboard warriorism trolling.
An all because the lady loves Milk Tray, but has a constant Headache, with a bird brain.
Bravo Sir