View Single Post
Old 12th August 2018, 19:50   #244
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool Going back................

............................................. On Wednesday 15th August. Yup! I'm going back to Essex. Well, North London actually. Staying at Michaels.

Basically the only reason I'm going back is that I have a pre-planned show to go to on Saturday 18th. It's my yearly visit to the Flying Proms at The Shuttleworth Collection in Bedfordshire.

But I will be speaking to my solicitor about the hold up on the sale of the flat. It's starting to get me down now, getting fed up with the hold up. If only I had not turned down the first offer I got back in January. But water under the bridge, what's done is done. The past cannot be changed but the future is in my hands.

I'm very thankful for the friends I have down this neck of the woods. Plus a very special Thank You to Actros who keeps in contact by phone. I might even get to see him in October at the breakfast meet up North. But more on that later on.
The garden keeps me busy, need to cut the bush down at the end of the garden.
Just need to ask Allen to come round with his chainsaw, but I just don't like to keep asking. Makes it look I'm not able to do jobs myself. Although I doubt I would be allowed to use a chainsaw as I tried killing myself with the hedge trimmer.

So there will be a mini tour coming up in the next few days. Now who shall I take?

onen hag oll

Last edited by FLYING BANANA; 12th August 2018 at 19:52.. Reason: Spellin'
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote