View Single Post
Old 14th June 2018, 09:44   #5
Pete_901
Regular poster

Mg Zt Dark Fantasy 6/7

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor View Post
They work both as a supplementary heater as described above so when the temperature sensor detects +5 or less it will be switched on as you start the engine, and they also operate as a parking heater so you can overide the sensor and switch it on without the engine running to defrost the screen on cold days and switch on the cabin heater before you get in the car

The next nano meet is only a week away and you are not far away, happy to take a look for you there if you wish and advise.

In the meantime check the under bonnet fuse and if ok take it out and reinsert it as the FBH can lock out after so many attempts to start it and it will need a reset which worked for someone attending the last nano meet in May.
thanks for your help. I want to get it up and running before the winter so when the winter comes its all set up ready to go. I want to set it on a timer so so it heats the coolant and turns the blowers on. how can I get it up and running even though it isn't +5 degrees? to test if it works etc?
Pete_901 is offline   Reply With Quote