Old 13th May 2018, 10:21   #10
J1MBO
This is my second home

Roverless & now carless

Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,301 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluejon View Post
Hi Jim,

Many thanks for posting yet another superb record of a truly remarkable event set in a fantastic venue.

Your video's are a superb way of recording our meets,both Nationals & members events for present & future members to look back on over the years.

Jan & I look forward to looking at your masterpieces,keep up the good work Jim,please pass on our best regards to Jean,take care of yourselves,hope to see you both during the coarse of the Summer.

Regards.....John & Jan.
Many thanks John for your very kind words .

It was nice to meet up again with you and Jan and have a chat if for only briefly, I've every intention of attending more events this year so look forward to meeting up with you both soon.

I've passed on your good wishes to Jean, hopefully she'll be able to attend a meet in the not so distant future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grout20 View Post
Good job Jim !

Kind regards

John
Thanks John, appreciated .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick-sta View Post
Great video Jim, thanks for uploading
Cheers Rick .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickyboy View Post
Super video Jim, you even captured my number plate on, then half on,then completely off;
Was great to look back on
Well done mate
Mick
Many thanks Mick, hot weather and the curve of premium grilles, been there and had the tee shirt .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nev The Bear View Post
Another brilliant video Jim.

Kisrty and I really enjoyed watching the video, the video captured the day really well.

Thank you for the wiper it is a good fit for Kirsty's car.

Hope to see you again soon.
Cheers Clyde, you're very welcome, glad to hear it's a good fit.

Regards to all and thanks again
Jim
J1MBO is offline   Reply With Quote