View Single Post
Old 26th February 2018, 23:06   #7875
ryszard
Gets stuck in

Moonstone diesel,X351 Jaguar and now MG ZT 260

Hi,MOT time for the launch car comming up on Friday,so rear wheels off and handbrake adjusted, again.Front wheels off to inspect front brake pipes on advisory from last year,although when asked for replacement quote after MOT was told not to worry and wait,so will see what happens on Friday,still cleaned them!Noticed one of the front tyres had a minute tear along the inside tread mould almost as if thinking about delaminating,so put on my spare new Goodyear shod wheel/tyres on the front.Cleaned the undertray from a few oil stains then noticed one of the exhaust rubber hangers was split so replaced that.Then after clearing up decided to change the rear tyres so they matched the two front ones.Cleared up again!Then remembered my offside headlight had for some reason decided to drop down so off with the bumper thinking the headlight adjuster had popped out of its socket but all intact so bumper back on and headlight adjusted to approx height manually.Cleared up again and locked everything away before I found something else to do.Regards Ry...
ryszard is offline   Reply With Quote