View Single Post
Old 24th February 2018, 19:28   #8
vitesse
I really should get out more.......

Rover 75 Saloon

You are most welcome, and a thanks warms after going out in our minus 7c.

Sorry it didn't lead anywhere and I didn't take any screenshot as I keep forgetting how to do screenshots on a Windows machine. But from what I remember my open window was enabled and closed disabled before I changed the closed settings. But both worked perfectly opening / closing in one continuous action, wierd. It was only when I changed (and saved) the close settings to enable that the jerky action appeared and like you described in 10mm increments. Reverted and all back to normal.

My 827 windows had gremlins and needed calibration every so often but never heard of this on a 75.

Still you know that the windows work as they should using the "control" tab. Hope someone with a better understanding can advise you.

I've got my own gremlins to hunt, I want all four doors to open on one click, two do sometimes a third and and only one occasion all four. Yet all do close and lock from the central console.

Wish the Poles would put their workshops on YouTube even with subtitles, what a help it would be for us experimenting in the dark.

Regards
vitesse is offline   Reply With Quote