Old 4th February 2018, 18:28   #12
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by elefsis View Post
Dear Gatekeeper,

I have never dealt with Radioguy at all. My first visit to Jeff was to install a Chinese wince DD I had purchased from Chinavision. It worked all the way home but the following morning on attempting to play a CD the CD just jammed and I could not get it out, so I drove up to Heathrow and called into the London office of Chinavision and returned the unit, They refunded my money.

I then spoke to Jeff, once again and he said he had a wince unit with walnut trim already on so I went up to Clacton and he very kindly fitted it and also a rear camera for reversing. ON the way back home and testing the Navi system I noticed that I could not hear my music at the same time. He told me what settings I needed to alter and this worked, but I have since forgotten how to do it and any case now I cannot operate the touchscreen.

I have scoured the Internet for possible solutions to this seemingly very common occurrence but to no avail.
If I may suggest, your next step is to send Jeff a private message and take it from there. Is that ok with you Jeff? I know your out of the business but your knowledge is the penultimate and your the best to know what’s what

Last edited by Gate Keeper; 4th February 2018 at 19:06..
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote