View Single Post
Old 13th January 2018, 12:12   #4
lady zed
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon

Thanked 1,210 Times in 716 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas View Post
Blooming ek! Neuralgia of the testicles, you got to be kidding me, that would explain everything. I thought my GP was joking when I mentioned to him in humour that it feels like I have neuralgia of the testicle, he said something like it is possible... but he said it with laughter, so I though he was joking.

I wonder... would this explain why I get the horrendous ache in the groin area, and down my leg to my foot. This gets very painful and effects my walking (or should I say limping). When the pain is at its worst, my leg doesn't want to work properly, must be due to the pain I guest. Plus my ankle joint cracks/clicks during movement, this only happens when my right testicle, right leg and foot are in pain. When the pain in the right testicle reduces, the groin pain, leg and foot pain stops, also no more cracking in my ankle joint. It sounds as though a nerve is getting trapped, or the swelling in the testicle is pressing against a main nerve which is effecting the leg and foot... It just sounds so obvious to me...

I've not had a appendectomy or a hernia repair though, but still! there must be a connection somewhere. I will certainly mention this to the doc next week, surely the Urologist should know more about this, or maybe I need to see a Neurologist again.

Anna, Thank you for taking the time to search for some answers, I am very much grateful for your input. Oh! and... I've had them examined enough times now, I'm not at all shy you know. lol I'll have Kev sorting me out in a minute.

I'm off down the scrapyard with Ian G later today, I haven't told Ian yet that he may have to hold me up as I'm in some discomfort this morning. I'm sure I can get him to give me a Darydog (Clive's Doctor) massage do you think he will mind?

So if anyone wants us to look for some easy to take off parts, give me a shout, we will try our best.
Yeah that was just a very quick hit. Google 'neuralgia testicular pain' and it brings up loads of info! Def worth mentioning to your GP.

I'll let Kev know, give him something to look forward to