View Single Post
Old 27th June 2016, 21:12   #162
jonc3725
Posted a thing or two

MG ZT 190 + and MKIV Supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwippy1878 View Post
Hi Jon I have spent the last hour reading the whole project,it has given me so much hope for my ZED she and early 160 V6 comm 3545.
Number 9 of 52 British racking green pearl made in this spec and colour.
I have just finished the rain sensor mod and auto dimmer mirror with doing the same as you by replacing the roof loom, your in depth disciption of the fitting of the reverse parking sensor and speaker and the blind have helped. I was lucky enough to to find a ppd connie SE in my local scrap yard with all the toys on her.
My question is once you got ipk virginised was it all plug and play or did you need a T4 to turn on the message pack I have Toaf will this do the same it worked for the rain sensor.

Anyway job well done
Im glad the post has helped. That was the idea of me posting everything up to help others. Klarzy virginalised my message centre when he repaired the lines. It has not been fitted yet but it will need a T4 session. Im sure TOAF will do the same thing but I have not looked into it
Its always nice finding a donar with all the bits as well is it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windslore View Post
Hi Jon,
I noticed your mop in one of the images and just wondered what sponge you use on the disc? It appears to have a dimpled surface, never seen that one before, I have only ever used the white or blue ones.
Cheap silverline variety!
Hi Jon

I always use the white ones and yes this one is dimpled. Not sure where this one came from to be honest but its a good pad and its suits me. I normally use Farecla products although my current polisher is a silverline

A bit of an update on the car. The stone chips are numerous on the bonnet so I will get it resprayed at some point in the future.
I have just removed the door mirrors to take to the body shop and I am currently prepping the skirts.

Living the dream

MK IV VVTI Tiptronic TT Toyota Supra
MG ZT 190+
BornTuesday, 10th July 2001 @ 09:01:10
259th ZT to run off the production line, out of 18,894
252nd ZT 190 + to be made out of 4,023
101st ZT in Solar Red (code: CEU) to be made out of 1,888
jonc3725 is offline   Reply With Quote