Thread: £400 Of Damage
View Single Post
Old 15th August 2008, 21:21   #14
stanningtonglen
Loves to post

MGZT 190+ Comm Num:ZT000969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filch View Post
An incredibly nasty thing to have happen, and you've every sympathy from me. I thought my dented door was bad, but your situation's much worse as it's so malicious in intent. If you know who he is, I'd say you're exercising massive and admirable restraint in posting rather than trashing his car in revenge.

Hi all , i have thought about it a lot but then i would be going down to his level and like you all, i was brought up to respect other people's property. ooo what i would love to do to his car and to him

It's great that a neighbour acted pretty neighbourly and told you that they'd witnessed it - although if their anonymity is a problem...if they've sent you a letter, wouldn't it stand that they'd know you - if they know your address & details, and that it's your car? Maybe chat with your neighbours that you know and try some persuasion...after all, it could be their car next and if you can stop this now - it's better for all!

Good luck with it, and I hope they can chuck the proverbial weighty tome at him.

Dave
The police came round yesterday and went round the neighbours , they have an idea who it is that written the letter but unless they own up it's no good. I have suggested that i write a letter and explain that they really need to give there name to the police as they cant charge him and it could happen to there car and i can then claim my money back, they think it could work. This guy still don't know that he was seen and that we have a letter, and ether way the police are still going to pay him a visit and i would love to see his face when they take him in.
Thank to you all for your comments and support and i will see you all on sat.
stanningtonglen is offline   Reply With Quote