View Single Post
Old 25th September 2015, 21:24   #84
Bluejon
Cumbria & N/Lancs Regional Secretary

2003 Rover 75 Saloon [Royal Blue] + 1999 Rover 75 Saloon [Duo-Tone Bacchus/Zircon Silver]

Thanked 1,656 Times in 769 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by J1MBO View Post
The video of a great day, I've included Mark's lovely R8 Coupe and a good view of the museums, hope you enjoy .

Many thanks from Jan & I for the superb video Jim,your videos certainly capture the cars & venue,in this case The Lakeland Motor Museum,bringing out the best of both to the full.

The LMM,in mine & many other members [according to very favourable comments]view is a truly fantastic venue for events such as ours,to the point,as I have stated, I personally would like to make this an annual event in line with the superb Gretna meet.

It is Superbly made videos such as yours Jim,that can only have a positive effect,thus giving prospective & future attending members a taste of what delights they may expect.

I spoke to the Museum staff afterwards,to thank them for everything they did,including giving us a prime location on site,as opposed to the overspill carpark as was originally intended,which I personally thought was a smashing gesture on their part.

I was delighted to hear from them also,how much they enjoyed having us there & would certainly welcome us back for future events.

With this in mind,it just remains to thank you once again,keep up the superb work that you do,take care & we will see Jean & Yourself at Bowes on Sunday.

Best Regards.

Jan & John.

Last edited by Bluejon; 26th September 2015 at 01:17.. Reason: Re phrase;
Bluejon is offline   Reply With Quote