View Single Post
Old 23rd March 2015, 11:05   #145
RogerHeinz57
I really should get out more.......

A Reasonably Priced Car

Thanked 1,064 Times in 712 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrisop48 View Post
As above, truly excellent meet well organised by Paulym with assistance from John H.
Masterstroke to park in front of the 5 Nissen Huts comprising the Aerodrome Museum. That did a wonderful job keeping the cold wind off.
Huge thanks to John H for resolving my intense Bunny dip handbrake. Imagine the so severe left hand lurch it caused, when applied,with the subsequent hugely interesting rippling effect on the young lady's chest.
I will leave that thought specially for Championdaddy, knowing his penchant for young ladies.Now a non-snatch, calming application of the handbrake at 5 mph brings the Tourer to gentle stop.
Huge distances travelled by some members to attend this meet. The winner is Les from Sittingbourne, Kent. Ulterior motive to have H/B compensator fitted by John H. Julien must have travelled 85 miles for a 160 U/G by Phil, plus the bonus of a romantic W/E with delightful Dawn.
Therefore huge smile on his face on the way back to Egham. All that power!!!
Excellent and informative Tour of the Airfield Museum. All in all, a cracking day, enjoying the wonderful company of so many 75 and ZT discerning owners.
Well said Peter.
This in my opinion is what should be happening across all areas every so often. I know Paul has put in some efforts to achieve the quality days out for us, the atmosphere at Sywell was brilliant, we all had an enjoyable experience to the best of my knowledge. I hope that this is an example of how it can be done, and I hope that I may be able to offer more input and help in to such meetings in future. A good spread of owners with different car style including individual tastes.
Again Paulym was the star of the show for pulling a great number of us together for a fantastic day out, and a thanks to all who attended and made the meeting a good one!
Peter Harrison - I have your blue coffee cup at home, and will bring to the POL for you to be re-united.
Cheers guys n Girls, John.
RogerHeinz57 is offline   Reply With Quote