View Single Post
Old 27th February 2015, 23:22   #1
bikerdude666
Posted a thing or two

Jaguar Xe diseasal

Default Triumph spitfire parts

This is more testing the water, years ago my Dad gave me his old Triumph spitfire based kitcar, I bought a replacement engine that was running at the time, but has now been sat for around 6 years, I think it came with a gearbox, and 2 big boxes of assorted bits and pieces. I never got round to doing anything with it. The garage that its all in was my Nan's who sadly passed away last year and so we now need to clear the garage out (made a bit hard by the fact the keys have gone walkies).

Would there be anyone on here interested in any spitfire bits, from memory it either MK3 or MK4, 99% its the 1300 engine. This is just bits like brakes lights etc, no body panels or seats, just small bits. not sure what good they'll be but I can guarantee they'd all be very cheap. The parts are in Bristol, I live in Corby, but I'm going down next weekend so might be able to have a look through and see what bits are there if anyone wants.

Let me know if you or anyone you know is interested.

*edit* I found some photos of the bits and pieces...

Last edited by bikerdude666; 27th February 2015 at 23:38.. Reason: found some photos
bikerdude666 is offline   Reply With Quote