View Single Post
Old 13th December 2014, 10:49   #19
KRISTLEE
I really should get out more.......

None at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JA76 View Post
Lol mines looking worse for wear now after smashing the front bumper and intercooler on a huge curb in that pea soup the other wk, think allot are a work in progress nowadays lol
Will lkeep a look out for you round town, can't miss mine though its the only trophy blue tourer in the town
Trophy Blue...nice colour mate.

As you know mine is Firefrost Red...in the process of de-chroming bits and all that is left are the door handles to vinyl wrap black...alloys were done black in the summer n had a go at spraying the grill and chrome surrounding black last time but forgot to do the crash bar so it sticks out grey like a sore thumb lol

Lee.

DONE: HAD A CRAZY IDEA THAT I HAD TO GET RID OF MY MG ZTT DUE TO NOT HAVING A DRIVE AND HAVING TO PARK ON A BUSY STREET WITH A VIEW TO GETTING ANOTHER ONE AT A LATER DATE WHEN I HAVE A DRIVE.

ENDED UP REALISING IT REALLY ISN'T PRACTICAL NOT HAVING A CAR TO GET AROUND AND I NOW OWN A VW EOS 3.2 V6 INDIVIDUAL (1 OF 20 REMAINING IN THE UK WITH THAT ENGINE AND TRIM COMBO) EVEN THOUGH I STILL LIVE ON A BUSY ROAD WITHOUT A DRIVE
KRISTLEE is offline   Reply With Quote