View Single Post
Old 20th September 2014, 13:14   #11
Yeti
Posted a thing or two

MG ZT190+, MG ZT-T Diesel

[QUOTE=Gate Keeper;1791757]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeti View Post

Thank you for organising the meetings and for making each one a success, your a star No worries Vinnie, I will see what I can run up. The members will be fascinated to see your conversion minus the bits you have mentioned Happy to help, have a great weekend

Phil thank you for your comments. It is a great pleasure, although hard work, to organise these meets and everything that goes with it. It is nice to be appreciated. I do this for all my friends and friends yet to meet, as well as enjoying it myself. Your videos of the meets are definitely proving popular, well done mate keep it up. Hopefully one day soon I will have my car all done and polished, ready for its photoshoot, maybe even both cars. I appreciate all the effort that many people have put into these meets like Andy, Ed and yourself, also the people who just turn up every month from all over. Without all of you, I would be sitting there on my own. I hope that these meets go from strength to strength, but we will have to sort out extra parking if gets a lot bigger. Already asked the question at the pub, waiting on a reply