View Single Post
Old 2nd March 2008, 14:26   #2
stocktake
Vis Whiz

Rover 75 2.5 auto Saloon

Thanked 3,056 Times in 1,621 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeb View Post
Uncle Zeb took me and the family to Toto's Italian Restaurant in Skegness for a Mother's Day meal. The food was very good. I shared a side salad and had Pasta el Forno with the baby Zebs. We all had a lovely time but unfortunately due to my over-enthusaistic eating methods I ended up with pasta sauce all over my 75/ZT T shirt. Mrs Zeb insisted on putting it in the wash whilst muttering about how in this world there were nice eaters and blokey eaters and that I came into the second category right now. She suggested I needed to spend more time with the ladies to learn some table manners. She also hazarded a guess that I had not had my T shirt wash since my tour started...I blamed the loss of my label...'Please look after this bear' for my lack of ablutions...:lol:
You seem to forget fred your T shirt was hand washed and the stickers re attached just before you left us in Leeds. And if I remember correctly you had more than your shirt off in the canaries whilst spending toooooooo much time looking at the ladies.

Lost a few stones and a Gall Bladder and part of a bile duct and all of my dignity in the suppository incident