View Single Post
Old 6th November 2013, 18:30   #2
Ian G
This is my second home

Small

Thanked 2,991 Times in 1,431 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vol View Post
I am quite disappointed by the lack of meets for the South West, and I don't really feel like driving for hours and hours (I drive for a living) to get somewhere half a galaxy away.

If you live in the Exeter area or indeed Devon then please post here and I'm sure we can arrange something local. I am free this weekend and next weekend but ideally this weekend would be the best time and Saturday the best day.

I am based just outside of Exeter.

Hopefully this will have some people that are able to attend as I'd love to get to know you lot in person and put names to faces.

Hi & welcome
There is/was? a Devon and Cornwall RS (smoogle) but he seems to spend very little time on the forum now so I'm unsure of exactly what is happening regarding meets.
I am aware of a member who has offered his services as RS for the region but it will need input from a mod to clarify the situation..
In the meantime there is of course nothing to stop you hosting your own meet/s, although you may be cutting things a bit fine by asking folk on a Wednesday evening to get together on the following Saturday even more so by not listing a venue for the meet but good luck with it and I hope it's a success for you.
Cheers Ian

Last edited by Ian G; 6th November 2013 at 19:31..
Ian G is offline   Reply With Quote