View Single Post
Old 12th December 2006, 06:49   #10
Ken
Busy doing nothing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by la15 View Post
Wow, tough question!

I've been sitting here now for a good few minutes thinking about this & I honestly could not choose!

No kidding I've re-written this reply half a dozen times now.

Realistic answer:
I think if Rover were still in business, then I would get rid of the Jag, but with things the way they are, the Rover would be the one to go.

Answer from the heart:
The Jag would go.

There is soooooo little to choose between these cars though - they're both lovely to drive & give you a nice warm feeling when you get in either of them.

Don't ask me questions like that again!!!
I'm going to be thinking about this all night now!
Thanks for the honest answer, it was well thought out and truthful. Heres another question not as tough this time................

I have a 75 and a Metro, I am treated differently by other road users when driving the 75 to the Metro. For instance if in the middle or inside lane and I want to move out into the next others will not let me out. Another thing is people would rather fight than let me park in the last parking space when in the Metro. The 75 is different though other road users flash me out or never want to fight over parking spaces, they seem to be a lot more respectful

Question................

Do you find a differerence of attitude from other road users when driving the individual cars?

Ken
Ken is offline   Reply With Quote