View Single Post
Old 13th May 2013, 22:37   #71
Bluejon
Cumbria & N/Lancs Regional Secretary

2003 Rover 75 Saloon [Royal Blue] + 1999 Rover 75 Saloon [Duo-Tone Bacchus/Zircon Silver]

Thanked 1,656 Times in 769 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
Its wonderful to see you posting up John after such a long and hard winter. I have never tried 3D photography and you do not have to, as you are almost there without it! I had a few looks at your latest offerings John and I could not see any examples of you using HDR tools, unless you have been able to fine tune the tone mapping and detail enhancers to an infinitely low level. No matter John, I continue to enjoy looking
Hi Phil,

Lovely to hear from you,many thanks for your kind word's,Jan & I hope all is well with you & your family.We are into May now & still feels like Winter,the pic's I posted were taken over the last couple of months & as you can see from some of them,we were getting better weather then,than we are now lol.

My sincere apologies if I repeat myself,but have no idea with these techy terms & the knowledge you guy's seem to have,as I may have said before,with me,it's more a question of feel for a good shot & composition,I just set my camera on auto then leave the rest to myself & picasa to come up with the rest.

I'm happy with the result's I get with my limited knowledge on this fascinating subject,but am over the moon & still feel very humble,although very appreciative that you guy's like what I am doing.

Very Best Regards.

John.