Thread: Horse meat.
View Single Post
Old 22nd January 2013, 22:25   #36
92 squadron
Drink 92 SQUADRON BEER

Jaguar X Type 2.2 SE Diesel estate Mem No789

Talking A few more

> 1. A woman has been taken to hospital after eating horse meat burgers. Her condition is said to be stable.
> 2. Is it only the mini-burgers that contain horse meat? You know, the horse d'oeuvres.
> 3. Are you in favour of horse meat in your burgers? Yea or Neigh?
> 4. A Tesco burger walks into a bar and says "Pint please". "I can't hear you" says the barman. "Sorry" replies the burger, "I'm a little bit horse".
> 5. Those Aldi horse burgers were nice, but I prefer My Lidl Pony
> 6. Scientist: "Sir, we've discovered horse meat in your burgers." Tesco boss: "Why the long face?".
> 7. There was an old woman who swallowed a horse, she'd been to Tesco, of course.
> 8. I really hope they launch a steward's inquiry into the Tesco horse meat scandal. We must find out hoof to blame.
> 9. Horsemeat has been found in Tesco Products but a spokesman says it's all ********.
> 10. I get all my horse meat from an independent dodgy butcher.
> 11. Has anyone tested Tesco's veggie burgers for uniquorn yet?
> 12. 29% of the meat content in Tesco's hamburgers turns out to be horse. No wonder they gave me the trots!
> 13. Horse meat in Tesco burgers: it's been in there a fur-a-long time!
> 14. Best burger recipe: mince meat, garlic powder, paprika, fresh herbs, an egg and fine diced stallions ... I mean ... scallions.
> 15. Two Tesco burgers please.. hold the dressage.
> 16. Just found some out of date burgers... and they're off!
> 17. I got fired from the meat factory because I got an e-mail about a delivery of horse meat and I marked it as spam.
> 18. Apparently there's a poll of Tesco's customers to find their opinions on horse meat ... conducted of course by Gallup.
> 19. So horse meat has been found in Tesco burgers. What's next? Traces of zebra in barcodes?
> 20. Tranquillisers: every little helps.
> 21. You can lead a horse to the industrial size meat grinder, but you can't sell him in Tesco.
> 22. Good thing about these horse puns is it's stopped all the sick Jimmy Saddle jokes.
92 squadron is offline   Reply With Quote