View Single Post
Old 8th January 2013, 11:05   #9
coolcat
This is my second home

Audi Q3 TDI S-Line Quattro

Thanked 12,235 Times in 8,232 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandy View Post
hi guys,thank you for your posts Phil Alan Mike great stuff i know at the moment i can't hope to be at your standard and Alan what great HD MACRO it realy has made me more excited about what's to come in the summer months and mike that's a great shot taken from the right place looks great in sepia,i have uploaded my car to the forum at 800x600 but will do as you say Mike get them down to your recommendation,don't forget it's all so new to me this tech was not around when i was doing it all the buttons and settings on the cameras tend to frighten me a bit , if i switch to manual setting will the camera go back to where it started before i changed the settings when i turn it off? i know there is a button on the canon sx50 that lets you keep a favorite setting, oh and Phil yes you sead something about not having automatic on your canon SX40 ,well the 50 has a side socket that you plug into so you can take photoes without touching the camera,but surly yours has got this feature, i was looking on [you tube] and watched the tutorial on this camera and the guy zoomed onto the moon very clear,and yes will be at the halfway house meet in the summer with my camera so you can guide me then give me a few tips,as you will probably all know it's only 2 miles from me as i live in BASILDON had to leave the last one early as i had to be at BAS hospital at 2 o clock to visit the wife.yes she is ok at the moment but refuses to stop smoking, so enough sead on that.so looking forward to the next chapter my first love was golf was quite good handicap was at one time 7 .had to give it up health reasons,going now been on here to long look forward to seeing you guys this summer,regards GARY.
Hi Gary,
Glad your enjoying your Photography
You know the next Halfway House meet is Sunday week don't you?
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...d.php?t=131677
Quite a few of us photography types will be there as well
Golf hey! My Dad is the Manager of Crondon Park Golf Club in Stock just down the road from you and also an Mg Zt owner

Last edited by coolcat; 8th January 2013 at 11:07..
coolcat is offline   Reply With Quote