The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Events and Meets (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Cosford accommodation (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=35523)

lady zed 29th March 2009 14:04

Cosford accommodation

Telford North is fully booked, anyone familiar with Days Hotel? It's very cheap, too cheap?

windrush 29th March 2009 14:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by scooterchick (Post 305635)
Telford North is fully booked, anyone familiar with Days Hotel? It's very cheap, too cheap?

Are you going to come to the meet then Anna

Sorry cant help you about the hotel

lady zed 29th March 2009 14:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by windrush (Post 305641)
Are you going to come to the meet then Anna

Sorry cant help you about the hotel

Am 90% certain we'll be there. :D

Stu C 29th March 2009 14:46

Theres Telford central (premier inn), Telford Shawbirch (travelodge), Telford Moat House
www.telford.parkinn.co.uk

There just a few that spring to mind from memory at the moment :)

GreyGhost 29th March 2009 14:46

Days Inn It is basically a Motel on the motorway. Not that cheap either. £56.00 for two people, child goes free. This is Room Only as there are no facilities other than car park.
There is another hotel some of our members are staying at, can't recall the name but I'm sure someone will be along soon.

Stu C 29th March 2009 14:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grey Ghost (Post 305645)
It is basically a Motel on the motorway. Not that cheap either. £56.00 for two people, child goes free. This is Room Only as there are no facilities other than car park.
There is another hotel some of our members are staying at, can't recall the name but I'm sure someone will be along soon.

If your on about Telford North its a proper premier inn, no where near a motorway! - Garden centre opposite, nice TableTable pub next door and a few shops further up the road...

Beautiful in nice sunny weather for a drink outside in the garden :D

windrush 29th March 2009 14:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grey Ghost (Post 305645)
It is basically a Motel on the motorway. Not that cheap either. £56.00 for two people, child goes free. This is Room Only as there are no facilities other than car park.

I think that TIM and HEATHER are staying at a different hotel

GreyGhost 29th March 2009 14:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stu C (Post 305648)
If your on about Telford North its a proper premier inn, no where near a motorway! - Garden centre opposite, nice TableTable pub next door and a few shops further up the road...

Beautiful in nice sunny weather for a drink outside in the garden :D

No that was Days Inn that Scoot was on about. I've ammended my post

Stu C 29th March 2009 14:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grey Ghost (Post 305651)
No that was Days Inn that Scoot was on about. I've ammended my post

Ahh crossed wires :o - Yeah the days in, boring! The travelodge i mentioned is next door to a pub and another nice one further up the road. And is only 10 mins from the donnington hotel :)

Rabett_Rover 29th March 2009 18:31

Have you tried ringing the Telford North premier inn up? Because when I booked up the website said it was fully booked but a human at the branch was able to give me a room.
Lewis