The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Going to be an expensive month. (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=324023)

FLYING BANANA 5th May 2023 09:59

Going to be an expensive month.

Banana needs 5 tyres, the spare has never been on the car in the 13 years I have owned her.
Then into a local body shop to have the rusty osr sill replaced, I do have the replacement section.
And then there is the hotel to be paid for when we attend the CMGOC weekend away.
End of the month it will be road tax time.

Still she is worth it.

planenut 5th May 2023 10:05

So glad you enjoy her company Bob.

squire 5th May 2023 15:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA (Post 2968246)
Banana needs 5 tyres, the spare has never been on the car in the 13 years I have owned her.
Then into a local body shop to have the rusty osr sill replaced, I do have the replacement section.
And then there is the hotel to be paid for when we attend the CMGOC weekend away.
End of the month it will be road tax time.

Still she is worth it.

Ouch, I feel your pain Bob,
Never mind, it's only money lol. :D

Martyn

bl52krz 5th May 2023 18:40

What make/size of tyre do you want Bob?

FLYING BANANA 5th May 2023 20:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by bl52krz (Post 2968277)
What make/size of tyre do you want Bob?

Already on order. My local tyre shop is as good as gold and giving me a good deal.

FLYING BANANA 9th May 2023 15:45

Well, that made a dent in my wallet. In the 13 years I have owned Banana the full size spare wheel has never been on the car. But the tyre looked as if there was a few cracks in the side wall, and the wheel is a gridspoke, we now have 11 spokes fitted. I had spare 11 spoke so I got the tyre shop to surround that in rubber.

It’s a family run business is the tyre shop. And all the family work there. 1 man and his 4 sisters. They also sell batteries. Banana has one of there batteries fitted. The handy part is they are right next door to a cafe that does tasty bacon baguettes. Washed down with a mug of tea.

Rev Jules 9th May 2023 16:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA (Post 2968547)
Well, that made a dent in my wallet. In the 13 years I have owned Banana the full size spare wheel has never been on the car. But the tyre looked as if there was a few cracks in the side wall, and the wheel is a gridspoke, we now have 11 spokes fitted. I had spare 11 spoke so I got the tyre shop to surround that in rubber.

It’s a family run business is the tyre shop. And all the family work there. 1 man and his 4 sisters. They also sell batteries. Banana has one of there batteries fitted. The handy part is they are right next door to a cafe that does tasty bacon baguettes. Washed down with a mug of tea.

Stop whinging you can afford it, I wish I had your money in the bank. :D:D

Skint Rev.

planenut 9th May 2023 16:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev Jules (Post 2968550)

Skint Rev.

Typical clergy!

FLYING BANANA 9th May 2023 18:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev Jules (Post 2968550)

Skint Rev.

I wish I still had any money left in the bank.