The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Events and Meets (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   "Carsington Water Meet of Sunday 21 September " (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=24835)

trebor 9th August 2008 09:48

"Carsington Water Meet of Sunday 21 September "

The next unofficial joint meet between Yorkshire and the Midlands is due in September, so i am suggesting Saturday 20.

It has been suggested that we have a BBQ whilst there and there is a BBQ section at the venue but having checked with the park it is first come first served to the facilities, which is an enclosed area for shelter if it rains, if the weather is fine will be no problem though.

A collective BBQ will need someone to volunteer to bring the BBQ and fuel and the rest of us bring our own food i guess.

We normally meet at 10 - 10.30am, gates open at 7am.

Before the date is set any comments please ?

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the clubs public liability insurance. Also the owners club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

Thanks for your co-operation in this

The 75 & ZT Owners Club

Tatts 9th August 2008 10:08

As it stands, the 20th is fine with me.

The only issue I can see is the BBQ. I don't recall seeing anywhere to dispose of hot charcoal, nor a tap to wash it down afterwards. Unless we use those disposable things.

stocktake 9th August 2008 10:56

I'm in, best not be asking me to BBQ though :D:D,

Tebor. Do you think your stomach will have recovered from all the Jelly sadwiches we are going to make you eat as penance for your treason? :D

actros 9th August 2008 11:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by stocktake (Post 220373)
I'm in, best not be asking me to BBQ though :D:D,

Tebor. Do you think tour stomach will have recovered from all the Jelly sadwiches we are going to make you eat as penance for your treason? :D

You can put me down as well, just been talking to Lee and he will begoing as well, As long as Dave not doing the BBQ or he will have the fire engine on stand by, he said that he will be at the Yorks meet all being well.:p::p:

trebor 9th August 2008 13:45

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the clubs public liability insurance. Also the owners club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

The 75 & ZT Owners Club

Next joint Yorkshire/ Midlands Meet at Carsington Water, Ashbourne, Derbyshire, DE6 1ST on Saturday 20 September 10.30am.

Attending so far:

Tatts
Stocktake
Actros
Raggity
Trebor

if coming please copy and paste list and add your name

BigRuss 9th August 2008 16:58

Count me in :D

Russ

trebor 9th August 2008 18:07

The 75 & ZT Owners Club

Next joint Yorkshire/ Midlands Meet at Carsington Water, Ashbourne, Derbyshire, DE6 1ST on Saturday 20 September 10.30am.

Attending so far:

Tatts
Stocktake
Actros
Raggity
Trebor
Big Russ

if coming please copy and paste list and add your name

stocktake 9th August 2008 18:24

Looks like a list for a yorkshire meet to me :D:D:D

willshot 9th August 2008 18:34

Sorry, can't make this one. I'm jetting off to sunny (hopefully) Spain that day.
Have a good 'un anyway.

stocktake 9th August 2008 18:39

Have a gud un Will, see, no number plate joke in this post :D