The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Tail pipe trim (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=1494)

JP53 12th December 2006 20:45

Tail pipe trim

I've just won a brand new tail pipe trim off flea bay. It was £10. Now all I need is one more :D I bet the chaps got the second one and it will be £100 'cause I need it. :laughing2:

Zeb 12th December 2006 20:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Phillips (Post 14461)
I've just won a brand new tail pipe trim off flea bay. It was £10. Now all I need is one more :D I bet the chaps got the second one and it will be £100 'cause I need it. :laughing2:

Nice one! Be patient, another one (or three) will be along in a minute...

Simon 12th December 2006 20:54

Are we talking tail pipe trim as in something that fits to the actual exhaust pipe or the heat shield bit on the bumper (as per ZT models) ?

Coz if it were bumper trim then I'm thinking (and this is a potentially expensive thought)...Could one cut out a section of bumper on the opposite side of car, fit heat shield then, perhaps 'accidently' buy a dual tail pipe conversion?

JP53 12th December 2006 21:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simon D (Post 14468)
Are we talking tail pipe trim as in something that fits to the actual exhaust pipe or the heat shield bit on the bumper (as per ZT models) ?

Coz if it were bumper trim then I'm thinking (and this is a potentially expensive thought)...Could one cut out a section of bumper on the opposite side of car, fit heat shield then, perhaps 'accidently' buy a dual tail pipe conversion?

Tail pipe trim that fits over end of exhaust Simon :) I like the look of the dual tail pipe conversion but not the cost :D If I got one then Jabba the hut (was princess Leya) will accidentally cut my tadger off :hurt: :panic: :rofl:

Simon 12th December 2006 21:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Phillips (Post 14476)
Tail pipe trim that fits over end of exhaust Simon :) I like the look of the dual tail pipe conversion but not the cost :D If I got one then Jabba the hut (was princess Leya) will accidentally cut my tadger off :hurt: :panic: :rofl:

I think I'd loose more than just me dip stick... :oops: :rofl:

Maybe if I suddenly become rich.. :rolleyes:

JP53 12th December 2006 21:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simon D (Post 14479)
I think I'd loose more than just me dip stick... :oops: :rofl:

Maybe if I suddenly become rich.. :rolleyes:

We could always try the "it was like that when I got it sweet heart" line ;) :D

rockydo 12th December 2006 21:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Phillips (Post 14461)

£43 from xpart dealer i bought one to fit a dual exit to my zt

rockydo 12th December 2006 21:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simon D (Post 14468)

yes i have done it looks the dogs

JP53 13th December 2006 06:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockydo (Post 14491)
£43 from xpart dealer i bought one to fit a dual exit to my zt

Have they got the curvey down one? Thats the one I need not a straight one.

sydneymj 13th December 2006 11:57

As they always say on the BBC's Antique Road Show

"If you had a pair they would be worth a lot more":lol: