The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Coppers get owned (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=302685)

steve1975 6th February 2020 16:30

Coppers get owned

Think this guy is mint,follow him on you tube if u want a laugh,he clearly knows more than the coppers who are supposed to uphold the law...
https://youtu.be/o-YNhTD4STQ

richw 6th February 2020 21:42

Also check out 'crimebodge' whilst you're there!

macafee2 7th February 2020 06:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by steve1975 (Post 2791371)
Think this guy is mint,follow him on you tube if u want a laugh,he clearly knows more than the coppers who are supposed to uphold the law...
https://youtu.be/o-YNhTD4STQ

what was the point of what the bloke did, to up hold the law or to be argumentative? I'm not saying what the officers did was right just questioning the motivation for the action.

macafee2

steve1975 7th February 2020 09:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by macafee2 (Post 2791487)
what was the point of what the bloke did, to up hold the law or to be argumentative? I'm not saying what the officers did was right just questioning the motivation for the action.

macafee2

Obviously to proof that the police are massively corrupt and that road traffic laws do no apply to them...

steve1975 7th February 2020 09:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by richw (Post 2791457)
Also check out 'crimebodge' whilst you're there!

Yeah iv seen loads of those vids too.

macafee2 7th February 2020 10:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by steve1975 (Post 2791514)
Obviously to proof that the police are massively corrupt and that road traffic laws do no apply to them...

is that a serious answer?

mmm I am aware of a traffic cop that got a ticket for speeding in a livered vehicle, that seems to undermine your reply :)

macafee2

steve1975 7th February 2020 10:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by macafee2 (Post 2791536)
is that a serious answer?

mmm I am aware of a traffic cop that got a ticket for speeding in a livered vehicle, that seems to undermine your reply :)

macafee2

The 'queens bullies' I think there called,watch more of the video's on his channel and 'crimebodge' to show this,one video shows a traffic stop,and within 3 minutes of stopping,the police had broken 4 laws doing so and proves that 'they' don't even know the law the are upholding..so yes my answer is serious.

Coups 7th February 2020 10:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by steve1975 (Post 2791514)

Rather a sweeping statement right there. I can't tell if this is tongue in cheek or you're actually being serious.....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ps3000 7th February 2020 10:51

I've seen a lot of bad driving and bad behaviour by Police but I don't think I'd go filming it and badgering them about it.

It is annoying - but on the other hand I wouldn't want to do their job.

I also don't think I'd be thrilled if someone came around filming all my mess ups at work.

clf 7th February 2020 12:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by steve1975 (Post 2791540)
The 'queens bullies' I think there called,watch more of the video's on his channel and 'crimebodge' to show this,one video shows a traffic stop,and within 3 minutes of stopping,the police had broken 4 laws doing so and proves that 'they' don't even know the law the are upholding..so yes my answer is serious.

I wonder if he is too lazy to report it to the correct authorities (here in ni it is the police ombudsman) with the hope that something will be done to correct the ignorance and/or misbehaviour of the FEW.

Or is he just fishing for likes and adoration after being pulled over for speeding or caught breaking the law in the past. Something to which his sense of entitlement perhaps seems to make him think he knows.

Police and in fact all public bodies are subject to scrutiny by their overseers and the public to whom they serve. However to continue to whinge and make feeble attempts at ridicule or declare superiority with single issues, perpetuates and prolongs the situation.

Report the evidence to the appropriate authority, not go fishing for likes. If you suspect that to be corrupt, ask for assistance with your local mp (they may also be corrupt, however they would.be only too happy to seek redress with our services). Most of all, accept that your sense of entitlement does not supersede the laws of our country.

Consider this, imagine having to check under your vehicle every time you get into it? That is a reality of the police here (and people who work with the police!). If they forget themselves, and make an error, then I am only to happy to question their opinion of fact, and appeal higher up if I believe I am correct. But I wouldn't be a d**k about it.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk