The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The Valeting Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Detailing to The Extreme (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=28866)

Greeners 8th November 2008 16:29

Detailing to The Extreme

Warning....very very long thread

You've just got to admire the dedication and attention to detail.....

(I wonder how much he spent...:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: )

Kandyman 8th November 2008 16:54

Thats some work, must of cost him loads for that sort of build.

Christopher 8th November 2008 17:25

He must look at "ordinary" cars, which we think are reasonably "clean" and he must cry - did you see the photos of the inside of the wheels washed and wax :eek: !!!

Very nice end product though!

keiron99 8th November 2008 17:35

That thread has been discussed all over the web, and caused a few people to fall out too!

One really does have to wonder what else he has going on in his life...or, perhaps, what's missing from his life.

This spoof is hilarious.

Simondi 8th November 2008 17:43

All I can think is how dissapointed he must be. I mean all that cleaning and its STILL an Astra:shrug:

Greeners 8th November 2008 18:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christopher (Post 250227)
did you see the photos of the inside of the wheels washed and wax :eek: !!!

If you've got alloys and want to keep them clean, that's the way to go. You'll be suprised how easy they are to keep clean afterwards.

sworks 8th November 2008 18:36

This was posted on a mini forum i use. I thought it quite funny when he thought about handing the car back due to a very very small blemish that you needed a bright light to see. How would you find the time?

Greeners 8th November 2008 18:38

iI did think that slightly odd.........I was expecting to see him try and remove it....

The standard of workmanship is superb, the badges, the under bonnet covers............Wish I had the time and money...

sworks 8th November 2008 18:59

Getting worried about the marks on the paint from production thats under the carpet is taking things a bit extreme. The biggest worry for me............When something goes wrong with the car and it goes to a garage for warranty work, lets hope his local deallership is a good one!

Christopher 8th November 2008 20:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greeners (Post 250250)
If you've got alloys and want to keep them clean, that's the way to go. You'll be suprised how easy they are to keep clean afterwards.

Of course - and I admit that I did that to my union alloys when I got them off ebay, before I changed the ones I had on before (Comets?) - however I don't have the time or energy to take them off and clean them on the inside subsequently! :shrug: