The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Technical Help Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Steering wheel codes (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=295816)

Clickernick 16th May 2019 20:29

Steering wheel codes

A strange one I know but I just obtained a walnut and smoke stone steering wheel with radio and cruise buttons, brand spanking new all the way from Portugal! Seems a pretty rare combo.
Upon studying the many and varied types of fit and finish that were available on the web I notice they all have a slightly different code on the inner label.

We have all leather in sandstone, smoke stone, black and personal line.
Then we have the leathers along with walnut or oak finish

All available with cruise or not.

What I would like to know, is there a definitive list of part numbers and there variants to cross reference from?

Reebs may have this info if any one here!

Anyone??

rab60bit 17th May 2019 09:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clickernick (Post 2734225)
A strange one I know but I just obtained a walnut and smoke stone steering wheel with radio and cruise buttons, brand spanking new all the way from Portugal! Seems a pretty rare combo.
Upon studying the many and varied types of fit and finish that were available on the web I notice they all have a slightly different code on the inner label.

We have all leather in sandstone, smoke stone, black and personal line.
Then we have the leathers along with walnut or oak finish

All available with cruise or not.

What I would like to know, is there a definitive list of part numbers and there variants to cross reference from?

Reebs may have this info if any one here!

Anyone??

Wheel codes, Bletchley?? Are you pulling our rotors!
It only takes a couple of minutes, why not try checking Rimmers, they have rehashed their website but at one time all the steering wheel part nos./options were there

Blink 17th May 2019 14:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by rab60bit (Post 2734296)
... try checking Rimmers, they have rehashed their website.....

And now it's only half as useful as it used to be. :mad:

Clickernick 20th May 2019 21:54

Sadly Rimmers have cut there listings right down.
At one time there were many listed but there current policy seems to remove from the lists what they don’t have to sell.

Bletchley!!! Codes!!! Ha ha nice one squirrel!!

The wheel I just bought from a trader in Portugal, appears to be coded as a ‘light oak and smokestone leather’ wheel, but it’s much darker oak than the one I am replacing which is of the same description, light Oak and smoke stoneleather.
I was hoping for it to be a dark walnut and smoke stone one but it seems to be somewhere in between.

Intrigued but happy!