The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: The South West (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   Mount edgecombe 4th aug 2019 (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=292682)

Sonic ZS 18th July 2019 19:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ratty (Post 2748406)
Have to give this one a miss this year, Val in for her new hip.

Hope all goes well for her Alan, see you both at the next breakfast meet :}

Yeti 19th July 2019 01:22

Yeah, stick me down for this please. Can you send PayPal address to pay you dreckly. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Doug 89 19th July 2019 06:20

Can you put me down for two car please and do you have the link for registration

FLYING BANANA 19th July 2019 08:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug 89 (Post 2748750)
Can you put me down for two car please and do you have the link for registration

Link is in post 11

Neil1 19th July 2019 11:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ratty (Post 2748406)
Have to give this one a miss this year, Val in for her new hip.

All the best to Val for her new hip.:}

cengar 20th July 2019 15:06

Pass arrived today

Yeti 23rd July 2019 08:33

As no one has had the decency to reply or add me to the list, I am assuming I am not needed to attend, so please remove request

Sonic ZS 23rd July 2019 10:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yeti (Post 2749743)
As no one has had the decency to reply or add me to the list, I am assuming I am not needed to attend, so please remove request

Hi Yeti,

It's worth remembering that the position of Area Organiser isn't a paid post, it's one that people like Matt (Cable Tie) do voluntarily. Hence, they may not be on the forum daily due to home or work commitments.

A lot of effort goes into setting up displays like the recent Powderham Castle show, which had members attending from all areas. It was a shame you couldn't make that one.

Equally, if you read through this thread, you'll see you pay the Mount Edgecombe show organisers direct, either via their website (you've missed the deadline now) or on the gate when you arrive on the day. So Paypal was never an option unfortunately and possibly why no one has replied as requested :shrug:

I'm sure we'd all be pleased to meet you and your car on the day, and I dare say your name will get added to the list soon if you still wish to attend ? Having your name 'in print' is not as important as coming along and being part of the club, so don't worry about it too much ! ;)

Hope to meet you on the day :}

Sonic.

Cable Tie 26th July 2019 18:16

Just to thank paul ive had a lot going on the last couple of days and in no way whatsoever will you not be welcome nor made unwelcome,please accept my apologies for not replying sooner but i will be posting times of where to meet up and so forth,just bare with us as some of us are on cornish time and always gets done dreckley if you still want to attend im more than happy to put your name down

75er 26th July 2019 21:39

Hi Matt, I didn't register for Mount Edgecombe as I didn't know if I would be here or not. Looks like I will be able to make it, so hopefully see you on the day. Thanks for organising this for us all.