The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: The South West (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   Devon (Exeter) People Unite! (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=163827)

Vol 6th November 2013 17:19

Devon (Exeter) People Unite!

I am quite disappointed by the lack of meets for the South West, and I don't really feel like driving for hours and hours (I drive for a living) to get somewhere half a galaxy away.

If you live in the Exeter area or indeed Devon then please post here and I'm sure we can arrange something local. I am free this weekend and next weekend but ideally this weekend would be the best time and Saturday the best day.

I am based just outside of Exeter.

Hopefully this will have some people that are able to attend as I'd love to get to know you lot in person and put names to faces.

Ian G 6th November 2013 18:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vol (Post 1474716)
I am quite disappointed by the lack of meets for the South West, and I don't really feel like driving for hours and hours (I drive for a living) to get somewhere half a galaxy away.

If you live in the Exeter area or indeed Devon then please post here and I'm sure we can arrange something local. I am free this weekend and next weekend but ideally this weekend would be the best time and Saturday the best day.

I am based just outside of Exeter.

Hopefully this will have some people that are able to attend as I'd love to get to know you lot in person and put names to faces.

Hi & welcome
There is/was? a Devon and Cornwall RS (smoogle) but he seems to spend very little time on the forum now so I'm unsure of exactly what is happening regarding meets:shrug:.
I am aware of a member who has offered his services as RS for the region but it will need input from a mod to clarify the situation..
In the meantime there is of course nothing to stop you hosting your own meet/s, although you may be cutting things a bit fine by asking folk on a Wednesday evening to get together on the following Saturday even more so by not listing a venue for the meet but good luck with it and I hope it's a success for you.:D
Cheers Ian

RPWC 6th November 2013 18:35

or you could pop along to one of Ian's meets in Dorset, you'd be made welcome, Ian's a nice bloke, I have met him;)

Ian G 6th November 2013 18:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPWC (Post 1474804)
or you could pop along to one of Ian's meets in Dorset, you'd be made welcome, Ian's a nice bloke, I have met him;)

Gosh thanks Richard he said blushing !!!
Of course Dorset maybe considered to be half a galaxy away from Devon and my next published meet is next May not next Saturday:shrug:

Cheers mate speak soon and keep an eye out for low flying bananas:getmecoat:
Cheers Ian

Mel Dawson 6th November 2013 18:48

Hi Richard (RPWC),
How can you say Ian (Redfive) is a nice bloke,He keeps moaning at me for smoking.

Cheers Mel:bigsmile::laughing2:.

Ian G 6th November 2013 18:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mel Dawson (Post 1474831)
Hi Richard (RPWC),
How can you say Ian (Redfive) is a nice bloke,He keeps moaning at me for smoking.

Cheers Mel:bigsmile::laughing2:.

Hello Mel
Yes I do but only because I care ;) Besides you keep telling me you've packed it in..:D You're the only bloke I know who's given up 20 times in a day !!!
Hope you are keeping well you old ****** and hope to see you soon.:D:D
Cheers Ian

Mel Dawson 6th November 2013 19:02

Hi Ian,
First of all less of the old,I have now managed to cut my smoking to five a day with the intension of finally stopping completley & i know that you moan because you care.

Cheers Mel.

Vol 6th November 2013 19:43

I'm aware that this is short notice, hence why I said that I'm also available next weekend. As for the venue, I don't really know what's around Devon so was hoping people would make some suggestions.

Also would be handy if people could post where in the South West they are based so if something does go ahead we could find a more centralised meeting point.

Ratty 6th November 2013 19:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mel Dawson (Post 1474854)
Hi Ian,
First of all less of the old,I have now managed to cut my smoking to five a day with the intension of finally stopping completley & i know that you moan because you care.

Cheers Mel.

Well done Mel down to 5 a day now so given up by the end of the year?:D:shrug:

Ian G 6th November 2013 19:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vol (Post 1474930)
I'm aware that this is short notice, hence why I said that I'm also available next weekend. As for the venue, I don't really know what's around Devon so was hoping people would make some suggestions.

Also would be handy if people could post where in the South West they are based so if something does go ahead we could find a more centralised meeting point.

Hi Mate
If you look under the members username it will give you their location.
Cheers Ian