The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   The Chill Out Zone (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=113018)

RPWC 1st June 2020 18:43

Evening all, been a hot one. I'm stopping at my mum's tonight for safety ressons, her carer rang me this afternoon to say that mum was feeling hot and dizzy, doc came and checked her, all ok but said possibly viral labrynthitis.She is feeling lots better now and has some tablets to take, so Im stopping over just to make sure she's ok. Will make her get on her feet before I leave in the morning.

trikey 1st June 2020 19:14

Evening all, just returned from a walk with the dogs, spent a few £ on ebay ordering some stainless bolts for the trike, time for a beer while pizza is cooking.

(Man tea.. Deb is at work)

FLYING BANANA 1st June 2020 20:05

Evening all from sunny Saltash. Better day health wise.

No news on the Bear, could be an expensive MOT.

Chilling with a cider.

trikey 1st June 2020 20:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA (Post 2816068)
Evening all from sunny Saltash. Better day health wise.

No news on the Bear, could be an expensive MOT.

Chilling with a cider.

Evening Bob, cant beat a cold one on a warm evening.

trikey 2nd June 2020 07:14

Morning all, last of the sunny days down here, the wet stuff is forecast for the next couple of days.

AndyN01 2nd June 2020 07:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPWC (Post 2815829)
...... stopped at Scotswood bridge for a rest,then crossed over that bridge back on to the north side, picked up the old Wylam North to Newcastle disused railway line,which is now a public right of way for walking and cycling, then rode down to the riverside industrial estate and picked up the riverside path. We then followed it back to Newburn, crossed back over Newburn bridge to the van and came home........

Lovely route. In different times you might have popped in for a cuppa at our son's as he lives in Newburn. Small world :}.

FLYING BANANA 2nd June 2020 07:22

Morning everyone from sunny Saltash.

Rain forecasted for the next 3 days here, but no clouds can be seen at the moment.

Lancpudn 2nd June 2020 07:33

Morning all, Much nicer cooler temps this morning but going to be another hot one later today, We definitely need some wet stuff as the moors are dry and have been on fire north of Bolton/Darwen.:mad:

RPWC 2nd June 2020 07:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyN01 (Post 2816122)
Lovely route. In different times you might have popped in for a cuppa at our son's as he lives in Newburn. Small world :}.

I'm in Throckley Andy just up the road

RPWC 2nd June 2020 07:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by trikey (Post 2816121)
Morning all, last of the sunny days down here, the wet stuff is forecast for the next couple of days.

Same for here Andy, on Thursday night they're forecasting sleet and snow.above 600m in Scotland:eek: