The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Events and Meets (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   MG 95th Anniversary, Beaulieu (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=297105)

Ian G 24th July 2019 06:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceedy (Post 2749924)
Seems peeps still have chance to go to this ..

I' m considering :D

I'm going Chris, I think that Mr FB is considering making the trip and we can collect Mr and Mrs Dallas on the way :D..
Be a nice day out for us.;);)

Dallas 24th July 2019 07:21

Good morning guys, we can either pay on the day and park with all the other MG's, we can meet up and drive in together...

... or I think Dan from SWMGR group wants us to let him know today or tomorrow if we are joining their stand.

Ian G 24th July 2019 10:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dallas (Post 2749970)
Good morning guys, we can either pay on the day and park with all the other MG's, we can meet up and drive in together...

... or I think Dan from SWMGR group wants us to let him know today or tomorrow if we are joining their stand.

OK Wes
I don't do Facebook so maybe you could let him know that I would like to join them.
Ta Ian

ceedy 24th July 2019 11:47

its almost definite ... maybe :duh: :D

Mr FB ? sorry feeling dim ;)

C

Dallas 24th July 2019 13:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ian G (Post 2750024)
OK Wes
I don't do Facebook so maybe you could let him know that I would like to join them.
Ta Ian

Chris and I have let the guys know Ian, all they ask is that we purchase the tickets online using the Beaulieu website and confirm to Dan that we have bought them.
Tickets can be bought here...

The ticket price for this event is per person not per car, so the driver and each passenger needs a ticket.
Adults: £13.50 • Child £7.50.

Tickets can also be purchased upon arrival, this allows participants to park on the same grounds as all the other MG's, but may not be with SWMGR club.
This may be a better option for me, as I have two more urology visits before the 25th, one is on the Friday before, and I would rather make sure I'm fit and willing to be able to stand for the whole day, depending on what urology want to do to me... :eek:

I'm sure I will be fine and still be able to go. ;)

Ian G 24th July 2019 14:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceedy (Post 2750048)
its almost definite ... maybe :duh: :D

Mr FB ? sorry feeling dim ;)

C

Here's a lightbulb moment for you mate..
MR FB = Flying Banana :D:D:D

Ian G 24th July 2019 15:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dallas (Post 2750070)
Chris and I have let the guys know Ian, all they ask is that we purchase the tickets online using the Beaulieu website and confirm to Dan that we have bought them.
Tickets can be bought here...

The ticket price for this event is per person not per car, so the driver and each passenger needs a ticket.
Adults: £13.50 • Child £7.50.

Tickets can also be purchased upon arrival, this allows participants to park on the same grounds as all the other MG's, but may not be with SWMGR club.
This may be a better option for me, as I have two more urology visits before the 25th, one is on the Friday before, and I would rather make sure I'm fit and willing to be able to stand for the whole day, depending on what urology want to do to me... :eek:

I'm sure I will be fine and still be able to go. ;)

Tickets bought and paid for Wes..
Could you inform the SW group and ask for stand location details please..
Ta Ian

ceedy 24th July 2019 15:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ian G (Post 2750086)
Here's a lightbulb moment for you mate..
MR FB = Flying Banana :D:D:D

DOH! :duh: its the heat ;)

Dallas 24th July 2019 15:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ian G (Post 2750098)
Tickets bought and paid for Wes..
Could you inform the SW group and ask for stand location details please..
Ta Ian

Ok mate, I've informed them, just waiting for reply. ;)

starbug2 25th July 2019 20:53

i'm thinking about it but will have to wait a few days to think about it as need to sort stuff first , i can go in either the MG3 or MGF if going most likely stop near by a day or 2