The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Zed The Ted on Tour (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Zed has arrived.................. (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=299442)

FLYING BANANA 23rd September 2019 09:31

Zed has arrived..................

............................. in the land of the pasty. Brought the rain with him as well, good sign he has been with Jeff. He has had his breakfast and is looking forward to meeting up with Strawberry. He has already seen the rest of the Bear family.
Let the Cornish adventures begin.

FLYING BANANA 23rd September 2019 11:56

Just a few pictures....................................

5 Attachment(s)
.................................. of Zed getting used to his surroundings.

1--In front of Banana's For Sale advert.
2--Standing on the MG stool.
3--Getting stuck into a pasty.
4--Saying hello to the gang.
5--Cuddles with Strawberry.

FLYING BANANA 3rd October 2019 12:09

5 Attachment(s)
"Lovin' it here in the land of the pasty's, been well looked after. Plenty of food, comfortable bed, nice and warm and plenty to drink. Love the Rattler stuff made from apples apparently. Been out in The Flying Banana with Strawberry, met Grovey, met some Gorillas but not forum members. Had to show the hoomans how to use a paint brush, happy with that as I got a great big pasty as a reward. Been out in the LOUD ONE and got a lovely cuddle from the biggest bear I have seen. Anyway here's a few pictures. Now where's that apple juice stuff."

FLYING BANANA 7th October 2019 07:34

They certainly know...............................

5 Attachment(s)
......................................... how to eat down here. I had so much breakfast that I slept through the tea and cake session.

1-Helping to check Banana's plenums.
2-Sitting on the bonnet of Roberts MGC.
3-Chatting to Howard aka RexyMeg.
4-Getting a ride on Grovey.
5-Sleeping off breakfast with Strawberry.

FLYING BANANA 13th October 2019 18:21

More food..................

3 Attachment(s)
................................... "I went with the hooman today to the Toby Carvery breakfast meet in Frimley near Camberly today. Strawberry kept me warm on the way there. I went in with the hooman for my breakfast. Think one hooman got the hump with me 'cos I nicked his sausage".

FLYING BANANA 15th October 2019 12:18

Out with a couple of Bears.........................

2 Attachment(s)
............................................... today. "The hooman took me out for a ride in the loudest Bear I have ever known. But it rained, 'ad me coat on but wasn't getting out. Got a lovely cuddle off of Pooky Bear though".

FLYING BANANA 17th October 2019 17:25

Bloomin' chilly day out.......................

3 Attachment(s)
.................................. with the hooman called Bob. He took me along with the LOUD one to the Lizard. I fault it woz som'sort of animal turns out it is a place. I stayed inside 'cos it was too cold for me.

FLYING BANANA 29th October 2019 08:24

Zed has a............

.......................cold and has been confined to bed.

FLYING BANANA 3rd November 2019 16:51

I've been out for food....................................

3 Attachment(s)
................................. with the Hooman today and the Loud One. Met up wiv a few of the usual crowd. A couple of New members came along. It was cold but the Hooman called Bob let me sit on the Loud One's engine to keep warm.

Not been out muc' as the Hooman was not very well then I caught a cold and wasn't allowed out. And it has rained, and I mean rained.
Hoping to get out again this week.

See you all soon, now where's that Apple Juice........

FLYING BANANA 5th November 2019 14:15

Got a present..............................

............................................... from Mummy Pooky Bear. When I woz not well she let me lay under a very special blanket. Mum saw 'ow muc' I liked it so she has given it to me. Thank You.

And the hooman let me sit in front of the Poppy display. He is going to take me the remembrance parade next Sunday and I get to stand with him, providing I'm good. Taking Strawberry with me.