The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The Pony Express (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   Plea for help!!! (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=136253)

rgtly 3rd February 2013 17:16

Plea for help!!!

Hi all,

I recently bought a scuttle panel trim off a member located in County Durham. He has sent 2 via courier and both have arrived in pieces!! He has one more panel I can have and has kindly offered to get the panel to North Lincs but I need to try to get it a bit closer to me in Hampshire! Is there anybody here who travels between North Lincs and somewhere close to Hampshire (Southampton to be precise) that would be kind enough to collect the panel and get it closer to me?

Any help/advice greatly appreciated :p:

rich17865 3rd February 2013 18:30

I cannot help, but I am sure that someone will be along soon, they are a good bunch on here! :)

Gate Keeper 3rd February 2013 18:41

They will help if they can. We do have members who live in Southampton and there are members who live in Co Durham. Lets hope the one who lives in Southampton is heading up north.

Gate Keeper 4th February 2013 01:01

The other thought I had was if the member who sold you the clips was going to the National Meeting on 17 March or knew someone who was, maybe something could be done from there and onto you Rachel. It might seem a long way round of doing things but its another possible solution. Be lucky!

rgtly 4th February 2013 13:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gate Keeper (Post 1211832)
The other thought I had was if the member who sold you the clips was going to the National Meeting on 17 March or knew someone who was, maybe something could be done from there and onto you Rachel. It might seem a long way round of doing things but its another possible solution. Be lucky!

Oh that could be a possibility! I will speak to the seller and see if he is planning on going. If so then as you say there may be a kind soul from further south going who could collect the panel for me :}

rgtly 5th February 2013 13:45

Update!

Ok, so the lovely Reebs has offered to bring the panel trim back from National Meet if we can get it there!

So, is there a nice kind soul that would happen to be attending the meet and coming from County Durham or North Lincs direction that would be willing to collect it and pass it on to Reebs at the meet? :bowdown:

Please get in touch if you think you may be able to help :p:

rgtly 6th February 2013 19:31

Huge thanks to Trikey, Actros and Reebs who between them are hopefully going to get the trim to me via the National Meet :bowdown: I really do appreciate it!!

Reebs 15th February 2013 21:59

Thread moved into this shiney new section :}

trikey 16th February 2013 16:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by rgtly (Post 1214690)
Huge thanks to Trikey, Actros and Reebs who between them are hopefully going to get the trim to me via the National Meet :bowdown: I really do appreciate it!!

Stage one completed, panel safely with Brian today :)

actros 16th February 2013 20:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by trikey (Post 1224356)
Stage one completed, panel safely with Brian today :)

Yes Andy it was nice meeting you today mate so it will be going to be with me then stage three will be Reebs .