The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   More New Replacement IPK Screens Available! (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=295612)

Rick-sta 8th May 2019 13:51

More New Replacement IPK Screens Available!

1 Attachment(s)
POSSIBLE GOOD NEWS ON NEW SOURCE FOR BRAND NEW REPLACEMENT IPK LCD SCREENS FOR THE 75/ZT!

PLEASE READ FULL POST

I have some good news. I have found a possible new supplier for brand new replacement IPK LCD screens. As some of you probably already know, I've already supplied and fitted over 100 of these new IPK LCD screens for customer's from around the world, up until mid last year when supplies ran out and became no longer available. Well I have been able to source a new supplier, and am currently engaged in talks to secure some more screens.

PRICE:
Price wise, these will be more expensive than the ones from my last supplier, after costs, import taxes, shipping etc these will be £125 each and fitting/installation will be £30. I offer a fitting service to install these new IPK screens in thurrock, Essex, so you can either book in to have the screen fitted or send your instrument cluster in the post to have the screen fitted (return postage is £11 in the UK).

At the moment I do not know how many they have in stock, currently waiting to hear back from them about this. As far as I know, the factory has stopped producing these, and this is a wholesaler who has old stock left.

I've had quite a lot of 75/ZT owners message me over the last 6 months or so asking for replacement IPK screens, As I don't yet know how many are available, I will be offering these on a first come first serve basis.

I will be arranging this as a batch order again, I plan to have the cut off deadline for ordering as 30th June (end of next month), but will confirm this in due course. Delivery will then take up to 30 days after this at most.

For now I won't be taking any payments for orders just yet until everything is set and good to go, for now I will just be gauging interest in how many would be interested in ordering a new IPK screen.

If you'd be interested in ordering a new IPK screen and would like to put your name down let me know below and I will form a list.

Thanks
Rick

SCP440 8th May 2019 14:34

Yes put me down for one please.

Rick-sta 8th May 2019 15:11

Name added to the list :)

Tracker 8th May 2019 19:07

New IPK screens

Put me down too, please Ric.

Rick-sta 9th May 2019 07:48

Added to the list :)

madeupname 9th May 2019 18:16

Hi Rick, are these plug n play, or do they need to be T4'd?
Thank you.

Blink 10th May 2019 07:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by madeupname (Post 2732665)
Thank you.

They don't need to be T4'd - the IPK won't care that it's had a new LCD. It would only need T4'ing if it was a different IPK to the car's original.

jeremy 10th May 2019 08:02

We were in touch earlier, Rick, and this is to confirm that I want one plus the stalk to be fitted later in the year. Thanks Jeremy

operamagorum 10th May 2019 08:50

One for me please
Geoff

Rick-sta 11th May 2019 11:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by madeupname (Post 2732665)
Thank you.

The screen requires soldering in order to fit them, but don't require a t4 or any programming :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeremy (Post 2732766)
We were in touch earlier, Rick, and this is to confirm that I want one plus the stalk to be fitted later in the year. Thanks Jeremy

Hi Jeremy, sorry can't remember when you contacted me before, was it on here or facebook? I get a lot of messages about IPKs lol

Do you want a new IPK screen or are you interested in a highline upgrade? These IPK screens are only for those who already have a highline instrument cluster and want a faulty screen replaced. If you'd like to change from a lowline instrument cluster to a highline one, you'll need to have a complete replacement highline instrument cluster fitted with the trip computer stalk.

Quote:

Originally Posted by operamagorum (Post 2732774)
One for me please
Geoff

Added to the list :)