The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   B*****dS!!!! (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=293142)

Bogbrush82 20th February 2019 12:57

B*****dS!!!!

It appears that some point last night somebody decided to take a baseball bat to Bones wing mirrors, and completely destroyed them. :mad:

I honestly believe inbred degenerates like these that think its fun to damage other people's property in this way should be chemically castrated.

Anybody got a pair of replacement wing mirrors knocking about?

suzublu 20th February 2019 13:09

That car is cursed:eek: Seriously mate, I echo your anger:mad:

Darcydog 20th February 2019 13:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogbrush82 (Post 2713114)
It appears that some point last night somebody decided to take a baseball bat to Bones wing mirrors, and completely destroyed them. :mad:

I honestly believe inbred degenerates like these that think its fun to damage other people's property in this way should be chemically castrated.

Anybody got a pair of replacement wing mirrors knocking about?

Really sorry to hear this. There was a TV programme a good while back that showed a group of kids doing this to cars and thinking it funny.

They were caught

They were cautioned

They were still laughing....

Teflon 20th February 2019 14:13

Chemical castration is not, however, not the right response. A very blunt knife would be more appropriate. :devil:.

You have my sympathies, mindless vandalism like this really makes my blood boil.

Cliff

KLM 20th February 2019 14:14

"Honestly believe inbred degenerates like these that think its fun to damage other people's property in this way should be chemically castrated".

:smilie_re:

.....They should be surgically castrated. :D

Kev.

trikey 20th February 2019 14:38

Grrr this is not good!!

I may have a pair of white ones in the garage that I was keeping for spares, I’ll have a look when I get home.

Bogbrush82 20th February 2019 14:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by trikey (Post 2713144)
Grrr this is not good!!

I may have a pair of white ones in the garage that I was keeping for spares, I’ll have a look when I get home.

Thank you Trikey. :)

I tell you, this place is a nightmare for wing mirrors. :mad:

Mickyboy 20th February 2019 14:45

Absolute d/ckh#ads why do people do this🤬
Mick

slovcan 20th February 2019 14:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mickyboy (Post 2713149)
Absolute d/ckh#ads why do people do this🤬
Mick

Maybe some car owners need to do night patrols with baseball bats... The cretins obviously don't get any parenting these days.

MSS 20th February 2019 17:06

That is absolutely terrible. The low lifes need to find something useful to do with their lives.